This and That

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Birth of The Starburst Flower Cluster


Awhile back I posted a blog on the stunning showstopper, The Winter Starburst.  The pictures I posted were of trees I had found in my rides in the country.  For the better part of the past 2 months, I have taken pictures each day of a bloom that had begun on mine.  This beautiful plant, with it's purple and green leaves keeps me amazed with it's magic.  Below is the bloom of a cluster from almost the beginning to the end. This blog is basically the pictures.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did taking the pictures and anticipating what was to come.

The blooms just starting to form and after a couple of days it started to grow.




Don't forget to look for the magic!!! It's everywhere :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment